This is highly detailed plastic assembly model of the Takom 1/35 scale World War II Soviet KV5 Super Heavy Tank w/Figure Kit.
KV-5 (Object 225) - A canceled project for a super-heavy tank. Armament was to be a 107 mm ZiS-6 gun in a large turret and machine-gun in a small secondary turret. Weight was projected as about 100 tons, and the tank was to have 150–180 mm of armor. Project development began in June 1941, however, was canceled due to the Siege of Leningrad, in which all developmental operations at the Kirov Plant were halted. The project fell out of favor from the more advanced heavy tank designs, and no prototype was built.
- Detailed Static Plastic Display Model
- Metal Gun Barrel Included
- Plastic Clear Parts Included
- A 1/35 Scale Figure Included
- Decals Included For 2 Different Tanks