The Sphpanzer Luchs (lynx) is a fast, armored recon vehicle with exceptional all-terrain performance and amphibious capabilities. In use with the German Army since 1975, the 'Lynx' has several innovative features including a forward and rear-facing driver and four-axle steering. Though it is primarily a scout vehicle, the Lynx does include both a 20mm autocannon and 7.62mm machine gun for sticky situations.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer’s recommended colors. Takom recommends Ammo of Mig Jimenez paint for this kit, and you can find them all by clicking each color below.
- Detailed static display plastic model
- Chassis reproduced exactly
- All wheels steer together like the real vehicle
- Hatches can be built open or closed
- Photo-etched and clear parts included
- Two types of tires and optional parts for A1 and A2 versions
- Four types of markings
*Cement is recommended for polystyrene plastic*