The PA-II armored Car II was developed by the Skoda Works who wanted to produce a hull with an all-around streamlined armored bodywork, it was called the 'Zelva' or Turtle for fairly obvious reasons.
Kit has 1-piece upper body with molded on doors, multi-piece turret with separate hatches, ball-mounted machine guns (x4), ladder frame driveline and suspension, rubber tires, workable and steerable wheels, clear parts for (headlights) can be open/closed, also includes an optional antenna.
- Decals and markings for (5) vehicles:
- Police HQ Moravska Ostrava 1937
- Training Squadron of Armored Cars, Milovice 1932
- Assault Vehicles Regiment Milovice 1925-1932 for 2 vehicles
- Panzerspahwagen Skoda PA II (FU) 4 rad, French Campaign May 1940