The Raumer S (Selbstrantrieb) was a heavily armored minesweeper developed and built by Krupp for Germany during the Second World War.
Kit features 2-piece upper hull with exterior detail, molded on hatches, single piece lower hulls, single piece wheels with detailed suspension, separate filigree exterior fittings.
Decals and painting reference for 4 vehicles:
- Krupp Factory, Germany 1945
- 1945 Captured by American Troops
- Berlin 1945
- New Swabia, Antarctica 1947