Takom has produced one of the latest military vehicles in the Russian Army, the Typhoon K MRAP Kit.
The Kamaz Typhoon is a family of Russian multi-functional, modular, armored, mine-resistant (MRAP) vehicles. The Typhoon family is part of Russia's Typhoon program. As of June 2018, the number of Typhoons in the Russian Armed Forces fleet is about 290 units of Typhoon-K vehicles.
- The kit is molded in gray and clear plastic
- Kit includes photo-etched parts
- soft tires
- decals for 2 versions.
- All wheels are moveable
- Front wheels are steerable
- Interior parts are included (except the engine)
- All hatches can be built in open or closed position.