The Panzerkampfwagen III Ausf M was the second of two interim versions of the Panzer III produced while attempts to fit a larger gun to the tank were underway. It was virtually identical to the Ausf L, with the same 5cm KwK39 L/60 gun and extra 20mm spaced armor on the superstructure front and mantlet, but with the addition of fording equipment, which allowed it to wade through four or five feet of water.
- There are four marking choices included by the people at AMMO
- Photo-etch is included - but as part of the "blitz" line, this will be minimal
- No interior on this kit, we will surely see full interior kits in the future
- As with other kits or recent and in this Blitz series, the link & length tracks with a track jig included
- The hatches on the kit open and close