The M3 is an American tank from the WWII which was quickly forgotten by the masses after the appearance of the Sherman. It wasn’t that successful of a design and its overall look was a bit odd. There were two different names for that tank – one for the US version and one for the British one. The US version was called “Lee” and the British one – “Grant”, both named after famous US generals from the Civil War.
- All Hatches Can Be Built In Open Or Closed Position
- Track Assembly Is Aided By The Included Jig
- Detailed Static Display Plastic Model Kit
- Link And Length Style Tracks Included
- Clear Parts Included
- Figure Not Included
- Markings For Four Different Tanks